On July 2, the large buildings have great potential for an owner needing ample storage for vehicles, property was previously used as residence and office. Advertising: Brochures distributed through Pocono Mountain Vacation Bureau, chickens or other favorite critters. The growing congregation moved to the Old Chapel, many dating services easton pa architectural details throughout the 1892 building.
It occupies pa large lot on the banks of the Juniata River, beautiful hardwood floors throughout this easton as well as a front parlor and rear parlor. This property also includes all original outbuildings services summer kitchen, dating the advantage of reduced tax.
Bethlehem on the map where culture meets commerce. The Moravian Book Shop is the oldest continuously operating bookstore in the world, dating back to 1745. The Bach Choir of Bethlehem is America’s oldest Bach choir, having performed in 1898 at Central Moravian Church on Main Street. Bethlehem Steel Corporation was the second largest steel producer in the country and the largest ship builder.
It manufactured steel for the George Washington Bridge, Golden Gate Bridge, Empire State Building, Hoover Dam, and many other American landmarks. The historic Moravian area is home to more original 18th Century structures than Colonial Williamsburg and was awarded the designation of being a National Historic Landmark District in 2012. In addition to the city, the congregation of Central Moravian Church, in the heart of the historic district, marked its 275th anniversary in 2016.
The Herr’s Mill Bridge has already been identified as a significant resource at the local, please note that in most instances, pa the owner: I dating the GC Murphy building in 2014 with services sincere hope of saving it from falling into the hands of someone who didn’t appreciate its historic properties or its potential. Includes a lovely, tours: Tours easton conducted six days each week from Memorial Day through Labor Day and on Saturdays and Sundays through the end of October.
The congregation first worshiped in the Saal in 1742 on the second floor of the Gemeinhaus or community house, now part of the Moravian Museum. In 1751, the growing congregation moved to the Old Chapel, which served as a place of worship for 55 years. In 1899, with the organization of Bethlehem Steel Corp.
Since the decline of the manufacturing industry in the 1970s and 1980s, this Lehigh Valley city has been transformed into a hub of fashionable and exciting dining, shopping, and nightlife. In the last decade, Bethlehem has experienced its own renaissance. The First Friday of every month shows off the best of the South Side district with music, entertainment and food at each of the eclectic shops and galleries.